“Liebster” is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers (or even more) in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!
There are only 4 simple rules:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
- Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favorite bloggers.
i dont usually do this kind of thing .. but hey, why not!? :P
first, thanks to nailpolishsnob for passing the award over to me :)
second, im too lazy to write in peoples inboxes .. but i’ll name a few tumblrs ..
- my good friends, Jade & Xin Yi, over at chibinails.
- my friend Jing who just started her nail blog at crnailz.
- Megan of solmate nails who followed me from the start of when i started posting nail art on tumblr —thanks girl :)— and she does nail art as well~
- prettynailswag for kindly reblogging my nails, other beautiful nails, as well as posting her own beautiful nails. thank you :D
- aaaaaaand … i’ll just leave it at that. i dont really talk to other nail bloggers on tumblr :P
uhhhh hmmmmm . thats it :)
thanks for tagging me :)
1. my polish collection consists of 400+ polishes.
2. more than half of my polishes have not been used.
3. i buy polishes just to say i have them. hahaha -___-
4. i want to get out of Michigan soooo bad!
5. i am really competitive when it comes to volleyball.
6. i played the flute for 6 years.
7. i hate birds & feet.
8. i love going to the park & swinging.
9. i really, really, really dont want to grow up.
10. i just finished my third year at community college today!.